No, I’m not in the naming shayateen’s names business. The only names I like to drop are the names of the esteemed elders of the Ahlus Sunnah.
Since, I don’t want this topic to be buried under newer posts later on as my blog expands, I have made a separate page out of this topic.
On this page, you shall:
– see the defining criterion for a shaytan posing as a “shaykh”
– get an indication to who such shayateen are in our times and in your local area
– understand that indeed Islam offers hope, but this hope is dependent on accepting Islam, and if we are Muslims already, dependent on true tawbah (repentance)
– understand that Allah has given Muslims honor and He has disgraced kafirs
– see some basic advise for safeguarding your own faith first of all and also truthfully conducting da’wah by truly caring for the salvation of your fellow man. Our master Rasulullah, sal Allahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, gave the message truthfully and did not filibuster and give any ambiguous message to people just because they disliked hearing it.
w-Allahu waliyyut tawfiq.