As-Salamu ‘Alaikum Muslims
Our Master RasulAllah ﷺ has said:
إِنَّ فَصْلَ بَيْنَ صِيَامِنَا وَصِيَامِ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ أَكْلَةُ السَّحَرِ
Translation of meaning: Indeed, the distinction between OUR fast and the fast of the ahl al-kitab (christians and jews) is eating the sahuur (pre-dawn meal).
1. Please note how beautifully our Master RasulAllah ﷺ has HIMSELF drawn the “US vs THEM” distinction in this hadiith by mentioning OUR fast and saying how it is different from THEIR fasts.
In this holy month of Ramadzan, please make a personal pledge to ALWAYS adhere to this US vs THEM dichotomy and ask Allah to destroy the kafir hypocrite from california who believes he is one of US as well as one of THEM and is also bent on preaching this hypocrisy to innocent Muslims. Mark him well and pray to Allah to damn him always.
2. Keeping in line with the US vs THEM dichotomy and OUR FASTS vs THEIR FASTS distinction – please ALWAYS EAT SAHUUR AND NEVER MISS IT.
In-sha-Allah you shall be rewarded greatly for having sahuur with BOTH OF THESE VERY IMPORTANT GOOD INTENTIONS (among others) –
– following the command and Sunnah of our Master RasulAllah ﷺ
– establishing the US vs THEM schism and eating sahuur only to be different to THEM
– establishing the ties of Muslim family & kinship by having sahuur with the family
– many many health benefits and to gain energy while fasting
– other good intentions you can think of.
May Allah accept all of our good deeds in this holy month of Ramadzan and cause us to ALWAYS maintain this dichotomy between US and THEM.
We pray to Allah in this holy month to damn the christians and jews and all those who are friends with THEM and all those who seek THEIR good cheer. Aamiin.
Do not forget that damning the christians and jews is a Sunnah of our Master RasulAllah ﷺ and his beloved companions. (See proof – Click Here).